DJManiax DJManiax

Epic Win

This is really a really unique game considering its a flash game, it is definitely the best rhythm game I have played on the Internet. Even though I didn't know any of the songs I enjoyed ALMOST every song. (Which is pretty hard for me, my musical taste is very weird)

Spaceship Explorer Spaceship Explorer

Really Good, but one issue

Its really good, except most of the time I had no idea where to go. The Music is great, The Art Is great, If you make another one you could make power ups and weapons to defend yourself with or something.

MrRandomist responds:

Thanks for the review and the feedback!

The Final Death Wish The Final Death Wish

Fallout Level up system...

I noticed the perk system was from fallout 3 and the weapon leveling from rachet and clank, a lot of matrix references =D and a whole load of others. Also, the active reload from Gears Of war =D. Great game, i sat there until i was the highest level all challenges completed and all weapons, armor and gadgets. All leveled up =D Best game in a while 10/10 5/5 Faved.

Arkuni responds:

Awesome ::l

Keep on playing good games ^^

Kevin Bacon want Bacon Kevin Bacon want Bacon

KB Is Kevin Bacon

Bacon Is Kevin, Kevin is Bacon, Kevin likes Bacon, Bacon Likes Kevin. Kevin Eats Bacon, Bacon gets eaten by kevin. Epic game by the way. =D

MrRandomist responds:

Gameplay:10 No bugs Whatsoever
Sounds:10 Epicness.
Epicness:10 Epic.

Kembry responds:

Wow im glad that you liked it :)

Lastman Lastman

Hard but awesome

An awesome game, really hard but who cares? btw, to the guy below me, how would you know? you havent made any games, so quit whining.

.: Particle Playground :. .: Particle Playground :.

Awesomeness

I love this so much, omg, Lol ive spent an hour on it already!

Fire Tunnel,Splosion thing:

10&250&true&5&true&11&0&false&9&3&9&6 &14&100&230&false&FFFFFF&0&200&0&3333 33

Archawn responds:

That's pretty cool :D

Mr Agnry Faic 3 Mr Agnry Faic 3

Wow

Really good, best so far in my opinion, Wow.

Interactive Pistol v1.0 Interactive Pistol v1.0

Okay

Its okay for a first game, but If you click the trigger after you reload, it will go back to 2 and the same for pulling the hammer

VirusX117 responds:

I have addressed those glitches. Ty for the feedback!

Epic Battle Fantasy 2 Epic Battle Fantasy 2

Woah, Awesome

Definately Epic, This game is awesome, i love how you mention swine flu a lot, and other little jokes that make you chuckle, that you wouldnt expect in a RPG this good, but that only adds to how epic it is, Kudos to you.