Starbomb: Crasher-Vania Starbomb: Crasher-Vania

haha it was pretty funny

frickmuffins responds:

Thanks! :D

The Game Trailer Collab The Game Trailer Collab

Final Fantasy 13 Bacon?

This was awesome, I found one of the easter eggs but I didnt get a medal so i was just wondering if it WAS an easter egg. I get the joke though. He said diversity then you clicked and it was Final fantasy 13 bacon. Diversity was a Paradigm on ff13, Im guessing they were bacon because of kevin bacon day?

Krinkels is an Impostor! Krinkels is an Impostor!

Mine sucked>.>

I think everyones submission was awesome! except mine..

DJManiax DJManiax

Epic Win

This is really a really unique game considering its a flash game, it is definitely the best rhythm game I have played on the Internet. Even though I didn't know any of the songs I enjoyed ALMOST every song. (Which is pretty hard for me, my musical taste is very weird)

Spaceship Explorer Spaceship Explorer

Really Good, but one issue

Its really good, except most of the time I had no idea where to go. The Music is great, The Art Is great, If you make another one you could make power ups and weapons to defend yourself with or something.

MrRandomist responds:

Thanks for the review and the feedback!

The Final Death Wish The Final Death Wish

Fallout Level up system...

I noticed the perk system was from fallout 3 and the weapon leveling from rachet and clank, a lot of matrix references =D and a whole load of others. Also, the active reload from Gears Of war =D. Great game, i sat there until i was the highest level all challenges completed and all weapons, armor and gadgets. All leveled up =D Best game in a while 10/10 5/5 Faved.

Arkuni responds:

Awesome ::l

Keep on playing good games ^^

Valgeir's first try at techno Valgeir's first try at techno

Awesome

Awesome Sauce, sounds really good

Valgeir responds:

Thanks

Salad fingers Salad fingers

LOOK OUT LITTLE GIRL =O

Im scared =( This looks like it was made out of clay or something, Im not quite sure though. its really awesome though.

Alien ship blows the F**** up! Alien ship blows the F**** up!

Awesome

Much better than I could ever draw, I also love the comic book style, the explosion is awesome, I really cant draw explosions either. Or fire. If you are going to answer this comment then why did the ship explode? I Just want to know lol.

Spac3case916 responds:

this was actually from a comic.
In the comic deadpool blew up the outside of a spaceship.
He set c4 charges around the armor.